Saturday, November 10, 2012

Youtube Vids

I'm gonna do my best to post on my blog more often, even if it's just random. Like the videos I'm going to show now! Enjoy!!

My friend from work showed me this one. Super funny! It's called "Night time... Day time!" :)




This one is Jimmy Kimmel's challenge to parents to tell their kids they ate all of the Halloween candy. So great! Some of these kids need a spanking or two for how they react...or they just don't get their candy back. The last 3 children are the cutest! I wouldn't mind having them as my own kids :) 




This one is "totes adorbs" (totally adorable)! :) He's speaking in English but the subtitles are in Portuguese, so don't pay attention to them. 




Pentatonix. An acapella group made famous by winning the show The Sing-Off on NBC. They're in-cred-i-ble. I would love to see them in concert! Check out any of their videos on Youtube, they're all good! I just like this mash-up and how you can really hear Kevin's skills. Kevin is the black guy. I love him (in an I love music sense). He's seriously an awesome musician and person. Check out the next video to see how cool he really is!






This one is a parody of the famous song Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye that then had a cover done by Walk Off the Earth. If you haven't seen either of these, check them out before watching this. Or at least the Walk Off the Earth version. This video will be much funnier if you do that. Viewer discretion is advised for a bleeped out swear word and pretend throw up sound. Other than that it's funny. But you've been warned.




This one isn't funny but it's entertaining. It's another video from The Sing-Off but the performers are the Dartmouth Aires. They came in 4th place. This episode is  a mash-up of 3 songs by the same artist--Queen.




This is song is Tokyo by Imagine Dragons. My youngest sister in law Rachel showed us of video of theirs a year ago and we love them! They're from Utah or at least some of the band members are so their songs are always clean--yay! Unfortunately this song isn't on their album which makes me sad. But the video is funny. Amsterdam is another good song and cool video of theirs. Enjoy!




Well that's all I've got for now! I'll keep track of other good vids and post them another time. Let me know what you think of these videos! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the one with the interview of the little boy. I've seen that one somewhere where everything is in English. His expression when she says he's her boyfriend... PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete