Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally!

I have been wanting to create a blog since this past summer. But every time that thought popped into my head, I always tossed it aside declaring that I don't really have anything to say. That isn't quite true because I can talk and talk and talk about pretty much anything...besides politics. I also thought that no one would read or comment on my posts because I'm not exceptionally witty or funny. I also used to think that blogs were only for married people and those with cute anecdotes about their kids. But who cares? It'll happen in my life eventually :) And I feel like doing this so that my family and friends across the world can keep up with my life. I'm not the best at calling people up and giving them updates so I hope they can be satisfied with this. Please say yes! :)

So yeah. This will be your conduit to my life. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Yay. Welcome to the world of blog. This is Mikelle by the way :)

    can't wait to read on...

    ReplyDelete